Image/ Self-Esteem Speakers
Speaking Topics: Inspirational, Motivation, Education, Success, Sales, Healthcare
1) The Climate Pendulum (Geological Global Climate Change)
2) The Universe, Cosmos; our Earth/Sun relationship
3) Earthquakes; Earthquake Safety and Preparation
4) Volcanoes, Tsunamis; Safety and Preparation
5) Tornadoes, Hurricanes; Safety and Preparation
6) Powering the future, the path between Carbon and Green Technologies
7) Air Pollution & Inversions
8) Utah, The Greatest Snow On Earth (why?)
9) Positive and Motivational
10) Weather Fun (experiments that make weather easier to understand) along with a little motivational mixed in
11) Dan, Dan the Weatherman; any other science related topic, mixed with a little humor and positive/motivational
Speaking Topics: RESULTS!
Speaking Topics: Michelle will intuitively customize trainings to every business’s needs: Choose from Authentic Communication, Divine Customer Service and Coaching with Team Spirit, just to name a few.
Michelle brings a breadth of career experience to each of her presentations to include advertising, sales and marketing, customer service, leadership, self-awareness and soft-skills development.
By using proven methods of accelerated learning and the power of the mind, Michelle knows how to appeal to all learning styles for optimum retention and exceptional team connection. Her fun interactive exercises will positively release the contagious waves of creative energy hidden amongst your group.
Speaking Topics: The hidden secrets of children;
How children learn;
How we all can change your history;
Mindfulness: learning how to pay attention and connect with others;
What is your style of managing stress and energy;
The child in the corner office;
You must have been a beautiful baby, but baby what happened?
Speaking Topics: Empowerment
Health & Nutrition
Creating Corporate teams
Improve Yourself to Improve Your Life
Accepting What Is
Finding Joy in the Journey of Life
| ||Karen Eddington
Speaking Topics: Karen utilizes over ten years of research and outreach experience to help women and teens "feel worth and uncover purpose."
1. Women's Conferences: Motherhood, daily purpose, thinking errors, body image.
2. Teens: Self-Esteem, peer pressure, media messages, self-acceptance, fitting in.
3. Leaders of teens/youth/associations: Effectively making a difference.
Karen's most requested presentation is "My Super Woman/Girl Score" teaching the pivotal eight things we base our worth on and what we can do to level out the emotional roller coaster.
Karen will customize her content to meet your needs. Call or e-mail to see if her content is the right fit for you.
Speaking Topics: From First Impressions to Lasting Influence,7 Factors That Move Your Success;
Unlocking Your Beauty Code, Become more beautiful than you ever imagined using secrets unlocked by Masters Leonardo da Vinci and Sir Isaac Newton
Reality Thinking vs Positive or Attraction Thinking, Keys to Success in Business and Anything Else You Want to Achieve
Branding and Marketing Yourself for Success
The Four Values, Keys to Great Relationships at Work and Home.
Speaking Topics: It's All in Your Mind, Marketing & Social Media, Real Communication, The Leaders Responsibility, It's All About You, Professional Career Management, The Courage to Change, Living, Loving and Appreciating Strong Women, Please Mentor Me, You are Enough
Speaking Topics: How to work with and overcome adversity, how to implement and use the formula for ambition when motivation wears off. Learn how to use organizational and prioritization skills that work! The focus formula will show you how to get where you want to go when starting out with nothing.
| ||Colleen M. Cook
Speaking Topics: "Let Go - Lighten Up!", "Aspiring Higher", "Nothing Succeeds Like Success", "The Success Habits of Weight Loss Surgery Patients"
Speaking Topics: • Seeing and understanding problems more clearly to find solutions
• One man’s journey through psychotherapy to conquer depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem
• Creating a mentally healthy environment for greater organizational success
• Five things to achieve and maintain better personal mental health
• How to make your child depressed and anxiety-ridden with low self-esteem. Not!